Add SSO with Azure AD for your ATS
This article describes how to configure Single Sign-on (SSO) with Azure in your Applicant Tracking System, integrated with TAS.
Within Azure you'll need to create a Non Gallery app for SSO using SAML from the Talent App Store metadata.
On the left navigation pane, select Azure Active Directory
- Click on Enterprise applications
- Select New application
- Give the application a name (ie. SnapHire)
- Click the add button
- Now browse back to the application you just created and click Single sign-on
- Choose SAML-based Sign-on
- Click on Upload metadata file and upload the SnapHire/Talent App Store metadata
- User Attributes - for User Identifier select user.mail
Then configure 3 custom claims to be sent through:
Save a copy of your Federation metadata XML
Configure your marketplace
The steps below apply to any TAS-powered marketplace (e.g. SnapHire Marketplace)
Within the Marketplace, browse to the Sign in with SAML app
Under the User Types tab, click Add user type button and configure with your Azure metadata:
You should now have the option to sign in with Azure when attempting to sign into your ATS.